The main purpose of these marketing ideas is to generate sales and if you neglect some little details about it that sometimes what your customers need, then you are losing your purpose.
Have you ever tried to get attracted to some products online? You wanted to purchase it but you got disappointed with the site’s service? So, in response, you chose to neglect it and look somewhere else convenient for you? Then if you did, you experienced what it feels like to be a customer that is unsatisfied and disappointed with the services from a business. That is why you have to focus on your strategy on how to serve your prospective customers well and with comfort.
Choosing the best business marketing strategy is the leading factor of having excellent sales which some businesses failed to achieve at some point. The effort that you have put into your marketing ideas and make them into actual action is a determinant of your success.
But first, give these important bits of information a little of your time. It will make your marketing ways easier, more effective, and organize:
What is a sales funnel
Before attracting sales, you must put into clear details your prospective customer’s journey through a sales funnel. But what are these sales funnels?
● It is a marketing model that can visualize the journey of your prospective customers from being aware of your product to the time they finally decided to purchase it. It will be your sales framework that will give you analysis of what is happening to your business and so which area you have to improve for a better outcome.
● According to a source (www.upload.com), a sales funnel must follow these stages:
How will I create an effective marketing sales funnel?
● Your sales funnel should be attractive to catch your prospective customer’s eyes and interest in your product.
● It must solve every prospective customer’s needs at all times and at all costs in every possible way. Because if not, expect them to leave your website.
● It must provide clear information about your product.
● It must bring convenience to your target market by providing easily accessible landing pages as well as the pricing of your product.
● It must be fully focused on your prospective customers.
So, here are 5 ways to improve your website sales in 2021. From clicks to real customers:
1. Do product mockup
One of the basics yet the best strategy to showcase your product or brand in any kind of promotion is through modeling. Model your brand into your target audience in the best possible way and doing product mockups could be your powerful weapon in achieving so.
In simple terms, a product mockup is a business marketing strategy that represents your brand and products in the field like an advertising model. It is the final look, image, or appearance of what you are selling. An effective tip about using product mockup is you can use it to hear or view the insights of other people like for example your employees, business partners, friends, family, and so on before you can finally decide to expose it in mass media to ensure its quality. Your final created mockup will help you explain and convey to people what your product is, what they will expect from it, and processes how it can be applied in real life.
Either you are emphasizing a traditional or technological way of advertising like what we commonly see in billboards, magazines, banners, posters, and many other digital ways, product markup is always perfect and convenient to use. If you think you have good editing skills and can cope up with creating mockups, then it is absolutely a strategy you can work on for yourself. But, if you need guidance and help, do not hesitate to reach out to web design expert.
Besides seeking help from experts, you can also rely on some amazing tools to create product mockups. These tools are:
● Artboard.Studio – create your product presentation easily and without the hustle and choose from many templates and an extensive library to create amazing images of your product.
● CleanMockup – a tool that can help you create an eye-pleasing mockup in your browser.
● Animockup – create an animated product mockup that catches the attention of your prospective customers.
● Mockup Frames – a tool that can help you easily create GIFs and videos that best represent your brand and design.
● Mockuuups Studio – a tool that is designed for Windows and macOS users. It helps in creating eye-catching mockups easier. It also offers marketing materials and even visual content to improve your blog posts.
● And many more amazing tools to choose from.
2. Provide many different payment methods into your website for people to easily send payments to you.
If you are not able to receive payments from your customers, you are not doing business.
Since you are dealing with different people in your business, you also have to consider that they also have different payment options which they seem convenient for them. If you do not, then you will lose chances of gaining sales. The most heartbreaking part is, chances are those people seem willing to buy your product but they can not since they do not have enough payment options to choose from.
Do not cause any disappointments as much as possible. It is very hustling for your visitors to set up a new account just to purchase something which they have options to choose other websites too that can perfectly suit them. Let your customer decide on how they will pay you because not all have credit cards or access to payment made by google wallet and other payment methods that not all have. By doing so, there will be no payment barriers for both sides which is quite good.
Another thing is, when your website offers services that can be accessed on mobile devices, then you are making the process easier. As we all know, the emergence of e-wallets or commonly categorized as digital wallets became dominant and popular as it offers a much more convenient way of doing money transactions anytime and anywhere with just a few clicks on your mobile phones.
Yes, it will cause you a lot of time and attention to optimize your site for this purpose, but try to consider the possible benefits you can reap after. It will help way a lot further in increasing your sales especially if your site is achieving a good flow of mobile traffic.
Here are some common payment methods you may consider in your website:
● Google Pay
● American Express
● Amazon Pay
● Apple Pay
● Visa Checkout
● Gcash and Paymaya if you can.
3. Create a website chatbot and engage with your prospective customers as much as possible
Have you ever reached out to someone online because of a certain purpose and you got a satisfying response and as quickly as now? I bet you felt excitement and favored that person a lot more. That goes the same when your customers reach out to you on your website chatbot.
If you can provide immediate response and solution to your customer’s needs, you are likely to generate more sales in your business. If you are not, then try to do so by creating chatbots in your website and connect to them.
If a prospective customer makes an effort in connecting with you, they are likely interested and in purchasing your product. So, just a piece of advice, never neglect them and accommodate them in the nicest way you know. With the help of the said chatbot, engaging with them and answering any questions they have for you will never be a problem. All you have to do is put some effort into doing so.
According to a study from a source (www.link.springer.com) published on April 2020:
● 34% of the users said that they use a chatbot for help and assistance.
● 8% say that they use it for information and updates.
● 11% for interpretation issues.
● And the remaining percent is garnered by any other user experience using website chatbot.
Try considering taking some important points from these findings.
4. Optimize mobile experience in your website
Mobile traffic already overtook desktop traffic. An important reminder that you can generate more sales from mobile device users.
Some e-commerce businesses already optimized their website to serve their mobile user visitors much better. Take as an example of one of the leading e-commerce businesses in the whole world, Amazon. They already have an Amazon mobile site that can cater to the needs of their customers well.
Therefore, you must let your mobile users experience a smooth-sailing process of purchasing your products like those who are using desktops. The service must be the same and without exemption no matter what their screen sizes are. You may never know, they may contribute a lot to increasing your sales. In achieving so, you have to make sure that your website navigation and user experience is stable. Making it easier for your prospective customer to explore your site without feeling frustrated, buy what they want, pay without the hustle, and meet their needs decreasing the chances of them leaving your site and finding something much better.
Another related tip, make sure that they can still access what they had left from your site even though they are using a different device. Never ask for so much personal information because they might not continue the buying process and will just leave. Do not forget to pay attention to the needs of your mobile user visitors and make them a priority too.
5. Level up your videos
Undeniably, making videos has created a big change in business marketing in a digital manner. If your rivals are doing great video content, then why not try it too? Maybe it is the only solution you have been looking for quite some time today.
If you think that your blog contents are not doing great and not that engaging, then try revising them through videos. You can create videos that are related to your content or products and give more emphasis on it since it seems like it is very attractive to people. Some visitors find reading a long content tiring, boring, and worst, they may just leave. Which you do not want to happen. Making long or short videos? Do not worry because everything is in your hands and decisions. You just have to make it creatively but can still focus on your brand promotion and gaining more traffic. Another helpful tip, please see to it that your videos can play without issues whether played on different screen sizes.
There are various ways on how to level up your videos to convert leads. You can try incorporating the following ideas into your videos then:
● Make a video that has an animation approach.
● Digital tutorial on how to use your product.
● One on one interview with an influential individual that has already tried using your product.
● Show testimonials from your loyal customers.
● Add positive reviews that your brand gained from customers.
● Bits of information on what is your product all about.
● Eye-pleasing product visual.
Over to you
Your marketing strategy and your sales are connected. The results of how much your sales are dependant on how effective your business marketing style is.
You know, in the vast competition in the business industry, it is never enough that you already promoted, advertised, and made campaigns about your product. Level up or improve your marketing ways and try to emerge them to the changing and unpredictable needs of your target market. You have to connect to as many people as possible, therefore, you have to make your website emerge into strategies that can adapt well. Strategies that will lead your business on top of the competition and make it for the long run.
By following the above-mentioned marketing strategies, you are likely to improve your website sales. Try to take important points from it and weigh which ideas will better work for you.