In the current scenario, a business or brand that does not have an online presence is like a bird that does not have wings. Despite your best efforts the brand would not reach the level where you want. Today companies required the right amount of internet marketing solutions for fulfilling their goals. In this post, you will get a closer look at the digital marketing solutions which can deliver immediate results. This is how the well-crafted virtual presence will be able to elevate and strengthen the physical presence of the brand.
Connect Your brand with Consumer
Marketing is all about the connection of consumers with the brand for a long time. For this connection to transpire it is required to happen at the right time and place. So, you must know about where people are spending most of their time these days? Well of course it is online.
According to the statistics, about 4.57 billion people are actively connected with the internet as of April 2020. This will encompass the 59 percent of the whopping global population. The top 3 countries among this are India, China, and the United States. Whatever your line of business is you are more likely to have the competitors. The market is more saturated, and the competition is very fierce now. This also means that if you want to stand out from the competition and want to engage, attract, and convert the online visitors then you will be required to incorporate the digital marketing solutions. This will elevate your presence online and deliver immediate and measurable results.
There are so many online global users present on various online platforms like websites and social media sites. Then what is the best way for reaching your target audience? Which are the solutions which will correspond with the identity of your brand? Are they aligning with the consumer archetype? Before we deep dive into the importance of digital marketing services let’s first start with the beginning.
Digital marketing is involving many efforts which are utilizing internet based digital technologies like computers, cellphones, and various other online platforms for promoting the services and products. These channels and platforms include social media, search engines, email, and various other websites that will connect and communicate with the potential and existing customers.
Investing in Digital Marketing Strategies
There are more than 4.5 billion people that use the web and this makes internet marketing crucial for the growth of any business. Nowadays, businesses have some sort of online presence either in the form of a website or a business listing on social media. Digital presence and reviews of a business are checked before a customer makes a purchase today. So if you want your business to be known by your customers and people to buy or use your products or services then you should remain ahead of your competition by adopting several solutions for digital marketing.
What makes the strategy of digital marketing so great?
The return on investment i.e. ROI of your digital marketing investment can be tracked and can be easily measured as compared to other traditional marketing methods such as print advertising or billboards. Also if something that you do is not working or giving the desired results that you want to get then you can make changes to your communication or change your targeted audience by making minor changes. This is quite easy and would cost less as compared to reprinting your advertisement in other media or changing the location of your billboard. It is quite crucial if you are expected by your shareholders, who will be releasing your marketing funds, to report about the ROI of your digital marketing.
Most popular solutions or services for digital marketing:
There are endless possibilities and ways of making use of digital marketing for your business. There are many components of a great strategy for digital marketing, so you can design a creative one with the online tactics that suit your budget and business objectives too. Here we have listed for you some of the most popular strategies of digital marketing and explained in brief about how you can gain benefit from each of these strategies individually.
1. SEO i.e. Search Engine Optimization: the internet is widely used globally for people to search for a particular service or product or to know about something. When a user searches for a particular term, the search engine lists out a few websites that relate to the search term. Most users click on the websites that are listed on the first page of search results and sometimes on the second page. With skillful and strategic SEO techniques you can ensure that your website is listed on the first page of the search engine for particular keywords that relate to your business offerings. This will improve the visibility of your website and help you generate more and valuable leads. SEO is the basic strategy of organic search engine marketing and is vital for the digital marketing of any business or brand.
According to research, it has been found that users usually click on the top 5 website results that they get by their Google search. The results that are located down on the first page usually get 15% of the clicks while page 2 and farther pages get hardly 5-10 percent of clicks. This emphasizes the need for a strong strategy of organic SEO for your business, brand, services, or products. Make sure that you design your website content after choosing the keywords and planning your SEO strategy to get your position in the top results of the first page of Google.
2. Social media marketing i.e. SMM: with the growth of popularity of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others, social media marketing has become a lot more powerful. This is a digital marketing service that has got a huge positive impact on all your online marketing efforts. These social media platforms can improve your brand exposure manifolds and generate a lot of public interest in your company. Each social media platform has its own individual identity and perks and it is a great and easy way to reach out to thousands of people quickly. By using smart SMM strategies you can boost mentions, shares, likes, and interactions that will help to target global audiences that have a high potential to be your customers.
Social media platforms have ingrained in the daily lives of people across the world and so it is an excellent platform for businesses to reach their customers and targeted audiences in a natural manner. If done correctly it can help your brand become popular quickly and you can influence the purchasing decisions of people on social media. If you are not trying out social media marketing then your business is missing out on a big opportunity to connect with your existing and potential customers and build awareness about your brand and gain new customers. If you want to put your brand on top of your customer’s mind then make sure to make the correct use of SMM.
3. PPC i.e. Pay per click: PPC is done on platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, and Bing. As its name suggests, advertisers and brands pay for clicks that they get via these platforms. Or they pay when the user clicks through to a particular landing page. This is a technique of buying traffic for your website as opposed to organic traffic using SEO. While SEO is an excellent tool for long-term business growth, PPC can be used to give your business an effective and quick boost. If you have a set budget for paid marketing then making use of a paid media campaign is a satisfying and quick win.
Advertising using PPC is a proven technique for being a profitable approach for any business or industry. It can provide you with a quick increase in the number of website visitors and ensure high-quality conversions. There is minimum risk in the efforts put in this type of digital marketing and it is conducive for quick business growth.
4. Email marketing: this technique provides the highest ROI as compared to other digital marketing solutions. You must not underestimate the power of email marketing. According to the research when you are spending 1$ on email marketing then 44$ would be made in return. And you also know that the people who are buying the products which have been advertised through the email are spending an average of 138 percent more as compared to the people who are not receiving the offers in email.
Campaigns on Email marketing are time-tested and are proved to provide the highest returns from all the marketing efforts. When you are deploying the campaigns on email marketing as per the leads from the past which are considered as the prospective clients. The main key is to captivate the audience and keep them engaged always. When the contact is provided to you from their contact information then it is considered that they have already started the engagement and they would like to hear more from you.
5. Web Development and Design: Having a high-quality website makes way for a tactical and smart digital marketing strategy. You cannot make complete use of your digital marketing techniques if you have a website that is outdated or not user-friendly. So your website is the first impression that your consumer will get about your business. Make sure that you have a mobile-friendly, custom, and optimized website. This is the primary marketing tool of your brand that will impact your earnings directly. An attractive website along with the right online marketing tools is the simple formula for business success.
Apart from these solutions, you can also use digital marketing methods such as content writing, video production, Amazon marketing services, online reputation management, e-commerce website design, CRO i.e. conversion rate optimization, and web hosting. You can combine these tools with the primary digital marketing solutions according to your industry, business demands, and budget.
Which is the best suited digital marketing solution for my business?
You should opt for a best digital marketing agency that has experience in all the above mentioned digital marketing methodologies. They can understand your business needs and suggest a tailor-made solution that would help to accelerate and support the growth of your business. It will help you reach your business goals and improve your brand identity as well. It will help you in the lead generation and customer retention process too. They can also suggest you make use of digital marketing solutions in support or combination with the traditional marketing methods.
Like you can make use of social media marketing to create awareness about an exhibition or seminar that you will be conducting. Also, you can make use of content marketing to write blog posts and articles about your recent products or offers to attract customers. Email marketing can be used to send emails to existing and potential customers about your exhibition. This way you can use multiple techniques in combination to get the most favorable results.
While you make the choice of your digital avenue, it is important to analyze your customer archetype and their location and age group. If you are targeting young and middle-aged people in urban areas then social media marketing is the best option. For rural areas or senior citizens, google Ads combined with traditional marketing techniques can work better. You should remember that if you are not reaching out to the right people at the right time then the marketing will not be much effective.
By using the correct combination of multiple digital marketing services and its correct execution you can make your business grow unstoppable. Online marketing solutions can fit any industry, brand identity, or budget. Get in touch with an expert today and see your business grow as you want it to be. You can start with a small budget and expand as your brand identity reaches the top.